If you are planning to join the party, here is what you will need:
- The color scheme and supplies listed, substitutions are welcomed and encouraged. Use what you have. (You’ll need one color and one shape only!)
New to art journaling or want to learn more SIGN UP FOR MY FREE ART JOURNALING WORKSHOP HERE.
Art Party Suggested Supply List (supplies I plan to use are typically listed in bold. However, these are the supplies I am planning to use but I could add more as we create.
- Gesso (to prime your paper. You want to use this if you are using a thin paper. You don’t have to use if using a heavy mixed media, acrylic or watercolor papers.)
- Modeling Paste or Whipped Spackle
- Gel Medium
- Inktense blocks
- DecoArts Acrylic paints
- Pastel Pencils or Charcoal Pencils
- Faber Castell Glaze and BIG Brush Pens
- Sharpie, Copic, White Paint Marker or PITT Pens for writing/doodling on top of paint
- Paint tray (I rarely use mine but they are handy…I put paint directly on my mat most often.)
- Journal with heavy paper to hold up to the painting and misting.
- Heat tool for quick drying time.
- Pages from a book and kraft paper or paper bag.
- Never miss a Scrapbook Pajama Party, sign up here for your weekly reminder.
See ya tonight!
Embrace your art, free your soul.